Whether your home has a steel roof or not COLORBOND® steel is the right choice for your Gutters, Downpipes and Fascia.
All custom folded flashings are done over-night for us to give you that prompt service to get any little job done asap. All we need is a drawing and we can price it while you wait then give you a collection time, simple! Easy! Convenient!
You can perfectly match or complement your roof colour and other building materials, and can be confident of its long-lasting performance.
- Available in the full range of 20 designer colours.
- Choice of COLORBOND® colour range.
- Lightweight and easy to install by your tradesperson.
- 20 year BlueScope steel product warranty for your peace of mind.
- Made with a corrosion resistant ZINCALUME® steel base for long life.
- Variety of profiles available to suit any roof application.
- Made with a durable, exterior grade paint finish that resists peeling, flaking and blistering in normal weather conditions.
- Make sure you’ve got the genuine article. Look for the COLORBOND® steel brand as your guarantee of quality and long life performance.
- Gutters and downpipes are backed by a BlueScope steel warranty of up to 20 years from the date of installation. This warranty only covers gutters and downpipes made from COLORBOND® steel. It does not apply to fascia made from COLORBOND® steel.
STYLES of GUTTERS
OGEE Gutter is a versatile form of Guttering, with a streamlined appearance. Although it is the traditional style, it is one of the most common systems to be found in Australia.
FASCIA Gutter – QUAD Gutter – HALF ROUND gutters all available in store.
ABCO can also do your new fascias for you, or alternatively we can cap/cover your old rotted and patchy timber fascias to look like new ones if required:
LYSAGHT NOVALINE® Fascia System
Product Description and Features
LYSAGHT NOVALINE® Fascia System has been designed for ease of use. A spring clip snaps on to the LYSAGHT NOVALINE® Fascia and makes fixing of the gutters quick and easy. It is available in custom cut lengths to suit your application.
- Available in a range of COLORBOND® steel colours to suit your needs
- Custom cut to prevent waste, which gives extra savings
- Designed to integrate perfectly with LYSAGHT® gutters
- Performance backed by Lysaght.
- It is important gutters slope towards the outlets (a minimum gutter fall of 1 in 500 is recommended). Without this slope, ‘ponding’ may occur, reducing the life of your gutter
- When installing gutters, remove any metal particles or debris at the end of the day to prevent staining or corrosion
- Do not install galvanised gutters with a ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® prepainted steel roof. Galvanised gutters are only suitable with galvanised steel roof
- The protective plastic film should be stripped off immediately on installation
example of novaline fascia system + gutters